Allows you to perform basic and complex mathematical operations such as modulus, square root, cube root, trigonometric, exponential, logarithmic, hyperbolic functions, etc.
You can operate the calculator using the buttons provided on screen with your mouse.
- Be sure to press [C] when beginning a new calculation.
- Simply an equation using parenthesis and other mathematical operators.
- Use the predefined operations such as p (Pi), log, Exp to save time during calculation.
- Use memory function for calculating cumulative totals.
[M+]: Will add displayed value to memory.
[MR]: Will recall the value stored in memory.
[M-]: Subtracts the displayed value from memory.
- Be sure select the angle unit (Deg or Rad) before beginning any calculation.
Note: By default angle unit is set as Degree
- Perform multiple operations together.
- Leave parenthesis unbalanced.
- Change the angle unit (Deg or Rad) while performing a calculation..
- Keyboard operation is disabled.
- The output for a Factorial calculation is precise up to 14 digits.
- The output for Logarithmic and Hyperbolic calculations is precise up to 5 digits.
- Modulus (mod) operation performed on decimal numbers with 15 digits would not be precise.
Use mod operation only if the number comprises of less than 15 digits i.e. mod operation provides best results for smaller numbers.
- The range of value supported by the calculator is 10(-323) to 10(308).